myFMbutler Clip Manager is an application that allows you to store FileMaker fields, tables, scripts, script steps, custom functions and layouts in an easy-to-use library.
You can copy and store objects that have been copied to FileMaker’s own clipboard, and then re-use them later.
You can also easily make batch changes to the clippings in Clip Manager or in your preferred text editor, and then send the updated field, script or layout back to FileMaker’s clipboard.
- Store complete FileMaker fields, tables, scripts, script steps and layouts in an easy-to-use library.
- Send FileMaker elements from your library to the FileMaker clipboard, for easy creation or updating of databases.
- Make batch changes to the clippings either using ‘Find & replace’ within Clip Manager, or using your preferred text editor, and then send the updated field, script or layout back to FileMaker’s clipboard.
- A ‘Clip History’ option allows you to automatically store all elements that are copied in FileMaker in a Clip History database – you can then later search and retrieve them and store them as separate clip files if you like
- ‘Version’, ‘Timestamp’, ‘Author’ and ‘Window name’ fields allow you to add more information to saved clips.
:: No Comments »